Fees and Services
- Private health funds provide a rebate for the majority of physiotherapy consultation costs, depending on your cover. Immediate rebates are available via our online HICAPS facility
- Payment can be made by EFTPOS, credit card, cash or cheque.
- A discount is provided for aged pensioners
- Veterans’ Affairs patients with gold cards are covered for all physiotherapy costs
- Treatment fees for Workers Compensation and Motor Vehicle patients are billed directly to the appropriate insurance company
- Some chronic conditions are subsidised by Medicare
- Treatment of back and neck pain
- Treatment of joint and muscular pain
- Treatment of arthritic conditions
- Sports Injury Management
- Rehabilitation following surgery
- Treatment of Workplace injuries
- Treatment of Motor Vehicle injuries
- Postural Correction
- Exercise Programs
- Application of fiberglass casts and splints
- Affordable custom moulded orthotics
- Supply of splints, brace and tapes (see produtcs)
Do you qualify for Medicare funded physiotherapy treatment?
Patients who are suffering from chronic musculoskeletal conditions (see list below) may be eligible to receive limited physiotherapy treatment (5 visits each 12 months) funded by Medicare.
Chronic conditions that may entitle you to Medicare funded physiotherapy include:
- Back and Neck Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Hip Pain
- Knee Pain
- Foot Pain
- Joint Replacement
- Post Surgical Rehabilitation
- Poor Mobility
- Balance Problems
If you are suffering from a chronic condition such as the ones listed above, in order to qualify for Medicare funded physiotherapy treatment:
- Your condition must be managed by your G.P.
- Your GP must have completed an EPC (Enhanced Primary Care) plan and you must provide us with a copy.
- Your GP must have completed an EPC Allied Health referral form, and you must provide us with this referral form.
To check if you qualify for Medicare funded physiotherapy treatment ask your GP
- Comprehensive assessment and treatment (approx 45-60 minutes per consultation)
- Professional physiotherapists with extensive experience
- Up to date and effective treatment techniques
- Appointments on the day of enquiry or next working day
- Minimal waiting room delay
- A written or verbal report to your referring doctor
- Referral for x-ray and other investigations if applicable
- Easy parking nearby