Find Your Injury
Almost all muscle and joint conditions can be successfully treated with physiotherapy. These include neck and back pain, sporting injuries, muscle and joint pain, arthritis and biomechanical problems.
This section lists some of the injuries and conditions and explains how physiotherapy can help. This list does not cover all conditions but instead gives a summary of some of the more common conditions.
If you require more information, please feel free to move to the contact area of our site and email or call one of our locations.
- HEAD AND NECK
- Neck PainNeck Related Headaches Whiplash Jaw Pain
- Shoulder Impingement Syndrome Rotator Cuff Pathology AC joint injury Frozen shoulder (Adhesive Capsulitis)
- Tennis elbow (lateral epicondylalgia) Golf elbow (medial epicondylalgia)
- WRIST AND HAND
- Carpal Tunnel De Quervain’s Tenosynovitis
- Cervical Spine (Neck) Pain Thoracic Spine (Mid-back) Pain Lumbar Spine (Lower-back) Pain Radicular (Sciatic) Pain Sacroiliac Joint
- Outer Hip pain (trochanteric bursitis) Hip Labral Injury Groin Strain
- Hamstring Strains Quadriceps injury
- KNEE AND LOWER LEG
- Knee cap pain (patellofemoral pain) ITB Friction Syndrome Knee Ligament Injury Knee Cartilage (Meniscal injury) Shin Splints Calf Strains
- ANKLE AND FOOT
- Achilles Problems Ankle ligament sprains / strains Ankle ligament impingement Plantar Fasciitis