What are our opening hours?
We are open from 7.30am to 6.30pm – Monday to Friday.
Rose Bay is also open Saturday from 7.30am to 12pm.
How do you make an appointment?
All you need to do is phone the clinic most conveniently located for you. Appointments are available on the day of enquiry or the next working day depending on your availability.
Rosebery – Tel: (02) 9669 1600
Beverly Hills – Tel: (02) 9585 0039
Eastgardens – Tel: (02) 8347 0521
Rose Bay – Tel: (02) 9371 1222
Revesby – Tel: (02) 9772 2586
Earlwood – Tel: (02) 9787 3195
Do I need a referral?
A Doctor’s referral is welcome but not necessary if you are attending one of our clinics as a private patient. You do however require a referral from your Doctor if your problem is related to a workspace injury, motor vechicle accident, or if you are a Veteran’s Affairs patient.
What do I need to bring to my initial consultation?
- Your referral if you have one.
- Any x-rays or scans, new or old, related to the area to be assessed.
- Your Veterans’ Affairs card if applicable.
- For Workcover or CTP claims bring details of your claim number, insurance company details, employer details and other relevant paperwork.
- Payment can be made by cash, cheque, credit card or EFTPOS. For details see Fees and Services.
- Your private health fund card if applicable (rebates from most health funds can be claimed on the spot via our HICAPS terminal). For details see Fees and Services.
What should I wear?
- Please bring or wear clothing suitable for easy examination of the area of your body to be assessed.
- For lower limb assessments shorts are appropriate.
- For back, neck or shoulder examinations ladies might prefer to bring or wear a singlet top, bikini top, or suitable bra.